Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Birthday Girl layout for Sketches in Thyme

Hello and welcome to my blog and this month's Sketches in Thyme Facebook page inspiration.  I continued scrapping my niece's first birthday photo shoot.  I would like to add I did NOT take these photos.  


Here is the sketch:


I found this great paper at a crafty yard sale.  I don't know what brand it is but I bought all she had of this stack with pinks, blue and rose gold foils.


I added some K & Co layers and glittered embellishments to finish off the page.


I sprayed the flowers with various shimmer sprays to coordinate with the paper.  I layered them and added sparkle brads in the center.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Dusty Rose card stock
K & Co Blossomwood Butterfly 3D stickers
Color Me Crazy flower layers
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Navy
Tattered Angels Blush
Art C Glitter Mist Copper
Stampin Up Essential Tag Punch
card stock from my stash
doily and misc embellishments

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks for reading today and don't forget to play along with Sketches in Thyme Facebook page until the end of the month.

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. I', thrilled to see a Scrapbook page, and you have managed to include our challenge of flowers with a Sketch layout. A wonderful page, so vibrant and full of fun. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and you really nailed the inspirational sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at MMM. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete