Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Stampin Up Pretty Petals DSP and butterflies with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I am working with the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and some Stampin Up product from my stash.  I love how Stampin Up product perfectly coordinates.  I used some older sets and paper but still good stuff!


Here is the sketch.


One more view.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up Pretty Petals 6x6 DSP
SU Polka Dot Pieces stamps-butterfly
SU Best of Butterflies stamps-butterfly
SU Abstract Impressions stamps-sentiment
SU Pacific Point & Calypso Coral inks
Colorbox Black Pigment ink
Judikins Black & Clear detail embossing powder mix

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts challenge until Sunday.


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment