Sunday, March 28, 2021

DCWV Noodles layout with Sketch N Scrap

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I have a scrapbook layout I created using the March 1 Sketch N Scrap sketch.  I used the DCWV Far East paper stack.


Here is the sketch:


I added some stickers around the layout.


I just love the sushi rolls for the "o"'s.


I cut the large circle with my Creative Memories shape cutting system.


Ingredients:
DCWV Far East paper stack
Creative Memories Pistachio sticker letters
stickers
chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:



Thanks for stopping by

Alicia


7 comments:

  1. This is a cute layout and your papers and embellishments are perfect. I too love the sushi for the “o’s”. Very clever, girl! Thanks for joining the challenge at the Sketch n Scrap challenge blog. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and I that you used sushi for the o's! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're stickers are just so perfect for this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun!! I love your "o"'s in the title, so creative!! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative way to do your title! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout! Love your title work as well. Great take on the sketch Alicia! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic LO! Love the use of sushi pieces for the letter "Os" in the title. My DH is a huge fan of sushi, so I'll definitely be tucking that idea away for the future (thank you!).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete