Thursday, March 25, 2021

Fancy Pants Wishmas with Sketches in Thyme

 Welcome to the last sketch of the month for Sketches in Thyme.  I have used my favorite subject matter as usual, my nephew.  This photo is a few years old but I haven't got around to scrapping it yet.  I used some new papers I won back in December from Scrap with Stacey.  I thought they were perfect for this photo and the sketch.


Here is the sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


The banner included in the embellishment pack worked perfect for the banner in the sketch.


Drew is just the cutest! 


 I used more pieces from the embellishments pack for journal strips.


The collection came with matching enamel dots which I sprinkled around.


Ingredients:
Fancy Pants Wishmas Collection including papers and embellishments
black ink

Don't forget to play along with Sketches in Thyme until the end of the month.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


WINNER


Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Superb page ... and cutest picture!
    Love how you used the layout and love the final result.
    Sorry I am late visiting, but better late than never!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely scrap book page. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous scrap page. Drew is a sweetie! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete