Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Kindred Stamps Motel Family and TV Time die for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Hello, it's time again for an Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This week I have used some new products.  I mentioned before Kindred Stamps are my latest obsession.  


Here's the sketch:


A close up of my coloring.  I added a layer of acetate to the front of the screen.  I used inlaid die cutting for the knobs and simply added a layer of gold behind the three bars.  So, technically that could have been a different color but I felt like my TV was already pretty dark.


Here are some of the alcohol markers I used in this coloring session.


Ingredients:
We R Summerwashed 6x6 paper stack
Alcohol markers
acetate and misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia

9 comments:

  1. Very fun and very retro designed card. Thanks for layering it up with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Cute little girl in the TV!!! Awesome layers! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your thinking outside the box by turning the window into a TV set. Great idea, Alicia! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #80.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interpretation of the sketch, cute. And your choice of the colorful polka-dot behind your TV was a good choice. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute - love the interpretation of the sketch as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Thanks for layering it up with the sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That paper sets off the focal image so well.
    Sorry I am late visiting, but better late than never!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Schitts Creek is one of my all time fave shows....so I adore this!!!
    Thanks for getting layered up with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic design! That old school style TV is such a versatile, awesome die.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete