Sunday, March 28, 2021

Kindred Stamps Magic is Everywhere

I am celebrating the full moon today with a card using my new die from Kindred Stamps.  Well that is how I started this card.  I also picked the Kindred Stamps sentiment but I wanted a full moon rising up behind the standing stones.  I found that in my stash from Altenew.


I stamped the sentiment on white card stock and blended Black Soot and Hickory Smoke to complete the background.  I added the die cut stones and stamped and die cut moon.


I made two versions.  The one above is black where as this one is more grey.  I finished off the card with Wink of Stella stars.


I stamped and embossed the moon then die cut.


Ingredients:
Kindred Stamps Weirdos sentiment
Altenew To the Moon stamp and die set
Distress Oxide Black Soot and Hickory Smoke
Colorbox Black pigment ink
Judikins Black Detail embossing powder
misc papers and card stock
Wink of Stella

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Very atmospheric! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very magic card! I just love it! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards!! I love the moon "glow" on the second; it's so fun!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enchantingly beautiful!

    May have a serene, positivity filled, and abundantly blessed new moon!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete