Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Alcohol Ink with foil and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome.  I have my latest inspiration for  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge today.  I used a lot of scraps in this design. First the alcohol ink panel is a scrap from other cards.  All the fishtails are from scrap as well. I used the 1" Creative Memories square punch to create the tails. I inked the edges of all the pieces with black.


Here is the sketch:


I cut the hello sentiment twice once in iridescent and once in black to create a shadow.


Another view.


Ingredients:
Alcohol Inks
Foil
misc card stock
Stampin Up Hello die
enamel dots
misc card stock
Creative Memories 1" punch
Stampin Up Sizzix Hello You dies
Colorbox Black cat's eye for edging

I would like to enter this in the following challenges;








Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Alicia


2 comments:

  1. Fun banner card...all the sponging does get messy doesn't it!?! Thanks for "getting messy" with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G321

    ReplyDelete
  2. That alcohol ink makes a really effective, fun background.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete