Tuesday, May 23, 2023

This is the way...Kindred Stamps Galactic Hunter stamps with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Welcome to my blog today.  I have created a birthday card for my husband using this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I used Kindred Stamps Galactic Hunter stamps and a background stamp.


Here is the sketch.


I had the galaxy background in my background stash.  I am using some iridescent film I recently acquired from a resale.  I think there are four or five different colors, this is the blue version.


The inside of the card.


Ingredients:
Kindred Stamps Galactic Hunter stamp set
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Various alcohol markers
My Favorite Things Blueprints 6 and 21 dies 
Galaxy background - Distress Oxide inks
Shimmer mists
Silver shimmer card stock
misc card stock and shimmer film

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Thank you for reading today.

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Great masculine card and Galactic stamp.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch and I love the galaxy papers you used! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alicia, What a clever interpretation of this sketch. Bet your husband loved his birthday card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete