Sunday, May 14, 2023

Creative Memories O'Dell Hummingbird Mother's Day layout

Happy Mother's Day!  I am posting a layout I created a while ago, but oh so appropriate for this day.  I used Creative Memories Nancy O'Dell's Hummingbird collection.  The colors complimented the blanket baby is wrapped in and her flower head band.


I love the papers and embellishments in this collection.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Nancy O'Dell's Hummingbird Collection
chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:





Thanks for stopping by and Happy Mother's Day.

Alicia


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The soft grey paper complements the photo so well! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper collection for such an adorable photo! Great work with the Tic Tac Toe challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete