Thursday, May 25, 2023

Close to My Heart Caboodle Stickease Boy Layout for Sketches in Thyme

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I am creating for Sketches in Thyme. This week's sketch was perfect for such a striking photo to feature.  I used a variety of papers, embellishments and tools for this seemingly simple layout.


Here's the sketch:


It is faint but I did use a pen to create the border.  I used CTMH embellishments I purchased second hand, I love it when I use it up!



Ingredients:
Park Lane Paperie Prairie Primrose card stock
Bazzil card stock
Close to My Heart Stickease Assortment Caboodle 
Creative Memories Tag punch
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Feather Gray
Zebra Sarasa .5 pen gray
twine

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along until the end of the month.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment