Sunday, November 24, 2013

Die Cuts with a View Monthly Stack a holic Challenge

 
I have been envisioning this layout all month since I saw the sketch on the DCWV blog.  I finally had a chance to work on my idea. I used the Once Upon a Time stack and accessories including stickers and die cuts.  I used a ribbon from a different DCWV collection.  I made the other piece from some Anna Griffin ribbon and lavender velvet paper.  I also used that paper to back the Monogram C and cut flowers using the Tim Holtz tattered flowers sizzix die cut.  I used the Creative Memories Divine Wedding Cricut Cartridge to cut the letters using CM eggplant paper.  The base is a coral shimmer paper.  I thought the light color made the DCWV paper pop off the page!  I rounded all corners with the CM fancy corner rounder.  Here is a link to their challenge and a copy of the sketch.
 
 
 
Close up of the flowers I created using DCWV die cut flowers, premade flowers, and flowers I diecut. 
 

 
I just thought this collection went perfectly with my wedding cake topper.


 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed day!
 
I am also entering this one in the following challenges:
 
 
Use at least one of 11 items.  I used flowers and paper layering.
 

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge! Love your take on the sketch too. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete