Friday, November 8, 2013

The Paper Loft Shades of Gray Wedding Layout


This month I am the guest designer for The Paper Loft.  Here is a layout that I created using their collection Shades of Gray.  I used North Star for the mat, Tinsmith is the background and the Silverplate layer is cut using the Creative Memories custom cutting system jumbo wavy circle.  I also used TPL Love cardstock accessory sheet for the quote and flourish.  The "Love" title is a Creative Memories title sticker.  


This flourish is from Prima and included the gray roses.  I built the flower with a Recollections leaf and white flower, a random black velvety large flower.  I used my Sizzix to cut the tulle flower from Tim Holtz tattered flowers die cut.


This is Recollections' flowers and flourish from Michael's.  I put these items together.



The bottom bling with lace was a premade piece from Recollections.  I also built another flower added some bling and a pretty button laced with floss.

I am entering this layout in the following challenges:


Layout Sketches due November 30th


http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/2013/10/craft-it-up-link-it-up-linky-party-18.html



13 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and blissful LO. Love the pics and bellies. WTG!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the design and all of the embellishments you used!! So beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely lovely! I love your gorgeous embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout! I love the way you incorporated the quote into your layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love so much about this page - the photo, the sentiment, the bling. Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Alicia! Gorgeous background paper and the bling is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, such a beautiful wedding layout! Gorgeous photo and lovely grays, blacks and white just set it all off! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the jewels and shine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful page! Love the creams & black1 Tahnks for joining us at SNS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful page and photo!!!! Nicely done!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout!! I love the embellishments, as well as the title! And the photo is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love wedding layouts, this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete