Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Crafter's Companion with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge inspiration.  I created this pretty card with some pretty paper I purchased on HSN.  I combined the Crafter's Companion paper with Spellbinders' nesting dies.  I was able to get the nesting extra close because I own both the large and small oval sets.  I was so lucky to purchase one set in a used lot on ebay.  I believed I was buying a duplicate but when I received the package the set happened to be different!



Here is the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:






Ingredients:
Crafter's Companion papers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Tropical Punch
Spellbinders oval dies and scallop oval
Stampin Up sequins and Gumball Green paper
misc flowers and brads
card stock

Hop on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and play along this week!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



Thank you for stopping by

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. lovely Card,
    tone on tone very nice and elegant
    congrats

    happy day

    ReplyDelete