Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Marcus King at Bogarts with DCWV Glam Rock

This DCWV Glam Rock stack is getting used a lot lately.  There is just so many great colors and patterns.  This is a photo I took of Marcus King at Bogarts 9.23.18 


Here is the sketch I used from Rochelle Spears blog:



A close up of my title:



I used some ephemera cut from an embellishment page in the stack. 



Ingredients:
DCWV Glam Rock stack
Recollections doilies
metallic card stock die cut frames and mat
starburst brads
Creative Memories silver sticker letters
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink Midnight Confessions

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks for visiting today

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. congrats Alicia!
    your LO is perfect , colors-embellesment- all details
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background pp! Perfect for the sketch and picture! Love the guitar embellie!

    ReplyDelete