Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Freaky Fast Formula for iNSD with The ScrapRoom

Good morning!  It may appear I haven't been very busy with crafting from my lack of post but the opposite is true.  I have been crafting like mad and just got backed up on blogging my projects.  I spent the majority of International National Scrapbooking Day scrapbooking.  I played along with lots of challenges on Facebook.  Here is one I created with photos from a trip to Louisville last year.  This was a group selfie in a bar the night before a festival.  Here we met friends from New York.


My inspiration was the iNSD Freaky Fast Formula from The ScrapRoom. I must say using double printed paper from a kit works so well with these FFF.  One has so many choices using that tip.


I used some Tim Holtz letters for the title.


I used Quick Quotes chalking inks to color the wood veneer and then edged with black as I did all the pieces of the layout.


Ingredients:
The ScrapRoom 2017 Doubleshot kit:  KaiserCraft Daydreamer papers, ephemera, wood veneers
Tim Holtz letters
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great one!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment