Thursday, May 16, 2019

Rise...Breakfast in Nashville

Good morning!  This layout was of a bright February morning in Nashville.  We were staying downtown and found this fabulous breakfast spot.  I absolutely loved that they had a vegetarian biscuits and gravy!!!


Here is the sketch I used from The ScrapRoom blog:


I found this great piece of flair in my stash that was perfect for this layout.



Ingredients:
The ScrapRoom Single Shot kit:  Fancy Pants Designs Good Fellows
enamel dots included in kit
sunshine flair from my stash
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink
die cut letters (from Kroger?!?!? many years ago)
fancy corner rounder and hole punch (to create tags)


I am entering this in The ScrapRoom sketch challenge.x

Thank you for stopping by today.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment