Monday, May 13, 2019

Lukas Nelson DCWV Glam Rock layout with Cricut cuts

Good morning and welcome to the Bitten By the Bug 2 Music challenge.  You can link up any project following the theme of music and using a Cricut machine for the next two weeks.  I have created a layout for your inspiration for this challenge.  These photos are from my vacation this past January.


The Hannah Montana Rock Star font had an optional second layer which I used to fill the stars in with a white glitter paper, a great match to the glitter stars in the paper print.



Here is a close up of the guitar from 3 Birds:  Life's a Party and the black shimmer music note from Hannah Montana.


Ingredients:
Cricut cartridge:  Disney:  Hannah Montana (music notes and Rock Star font) 
and 3 Birds:  Life's a Party
DCWV Glam Rock stack
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink
misc card stock including black shimmer paper

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:





Don't forget to play along with us at Bitten By the Bug 2

Thanks so much for stopping by today

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. I have that same paper! I love all the embellishments you put on this page and that font is so fun! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love this font. It is so perfect for this layout. Great job on this fabulous layout, love the paper you used, also.

    ReplyDelete