Friday, April 17, 2020

Creative Memories Vintage Chic and downtown Nashville

Hey there!  Today I have some great pics from downtown Nashville, Tennessee.  I used a pale blue embossed background card stock  in contrast to the vibrant purple accents.  I picked the papers based on the great mural photo in the center.


Here is the sketch I used from a Creative Memories Worldwide Virtual Crop.





 I used a Tim Holtz Sizzix dies to create the flowers.  I added pearl center brads to the middle of the layers to hold the entire flower together. 



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Vintage Chic power palette including die cuts, die cut tape, paper, card stock and photo mats
Spellbinders etched label
Tim Holtz Sizzix flower dies
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink
brads

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


S-Spellbinders dies
P-patterned paper
R-rectangles
I-inking
N-Nashville
G-graduated shapes 

Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! It brings back wonderful memories of visiting Nashville. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those layered flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete