Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Stampin Up Sending Good Thoughts with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time for a new sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. I had a Quick Quote paper collection on my desk when I began to play with this sketch...and it went from there.  I preferred the paper horizontal so I flipped the sketch.  


Here is the sketch:


I stamped the image on white card stock and die cut it with the coordinating thin dies.


One more look at this card.


Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Spring Showers paper collection
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink
Stampin Up Perfect Pennants and matching Sizzlets
Graphic 45 Bon Voyage Blue ink
flower and pearl
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch 

Alicia

7 comments:

  1. A fab card love the colours ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation. Love the colors of the paper strips and flower. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous card, I love your pattern papers..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous monochrome card love the beautiful flower and B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice take on the sketch! I like your orientation. I think it makes a more interesting card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You are a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of April 12-18, 2020! Thanks for your fabulous submission to our challenge!

    The Resident Designers

    ReplyDelete