Thursday, April 23, 2020

Creative Memories Vintage Chic Nashville layout

Hello and welcome to another downtown Nashville layout.  This one is from an afternoon stroll down Printer's Alley.  We had a grand time in the neat spaces of the alley.



Here is the sketch I used from the Creative Memories World Wide Virtual Crop.






I created a journal card with tab to be pulled out of the pocket.  I used lacey sticker ribbon and super old Creative Memories Cruise stickers.  I never thought I would find a use for those boa stickers.





Ingredients:
Creative Memories Vintage Chic Power Palette collection
Creative Memories embossed card stock
Creative Memories Cruise stickers and sticker letters
white card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:




C~Creative Memories papers
R~removable journal card
O~One page layout
C~card stock
U~U in Blues (on sign)
S~stickers

Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. Love this layout! Such fun photos and innovative embellishments. Gorgeous creation! Thank you for joining our Anything But a Card Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout, looks like you had a great time taking the photos too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Carmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge last week. A prize winner and the top picks will be posted to the blog today. Swing by to see if you are listed! A new challenge starts tomorrow. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll share your creations again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work with the 'word play'! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to Nashville, a good 40 years ago mind. This is a fun layout and I really enjoyed looking at all the little extras you have added to it.

    Could I ask in future that you kindly abide by our rule of linking directly to the challenge you are entering and not just the front page of the blog.

    Stay safe and well.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lin, I double checked this link and it goes to my entry not my main page. I have been doing this for far too long, I am aware of the proper way to link. Nonetheless, I could have made a mistake so I checked.

      Delete
    2. Hi Golden Goddess, thanks for your reply and response also on my challenge blog.

      It could be that I inadvertently added that request to you because I got so fed up of typing it in yesterday when I was commenting that I made something I could just copy and paste into the blogs where I found they had not followed the rules. It very much looks as if I inadvertently added that copy and paste into the comment I left you. I do apologise and hope I did not offend you, and thank you for putting me straight. :-)

      BTW the link I was referring to for the people who didn't get it right was the direct link to the challenge on my blog, not the direct link to your post on your's. However, whichever it was you did both correctly, so again, please accept my apology. That'll teach me to try and save a bit of typing!!!! LOL

      Lin
      Crafty Cardmakers

      Delete
    3. no problem Lin, I was just so perplexed that I may have messed up, I saved the email to double check. AND I so understand the copy and paste...now to comment on entries myself. I know it can get tedious...every week.

      Alicia

      Delete