Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Cricut Rock in Peace with DCWV Tie Dyed stack

One more card using DCWV Tie Dyed stack and a sketch. This is another card I used a Cricut cut.  I regretted immediately creating three of these cuts.  I should always make one first!  However, I did end up with 6 images because I was able to use the negatives.  I only created two cards with the Stick it Down sketch,  I love how they turned out.


Here is the sketch

I had to use the negative to get these line lines lined up...very thin.


Love this paper as the background.


Ingredients:
Halloween Line Art Phrases
DCWV Tie Dyed stack
black card stock
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. SUPER COOL!!! Love your "Rock in Peace" and peace sign paper! Awesome. The tie dye look is fantastic! Both cards are amazing. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cards thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a bonus when you can get two cards from one cut. You'll have so many of these having cut three. I'm sure they will be well received though. They are so much fun. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the papers you used. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stellar! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Stick It Down April Card Sketch challenge! We appreciate you joining us this month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you for getting time to do this challenge. I was too slow in April. I love everything about this card and can think of a few friends who would feel same way. Thanks so much for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge Blog! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image and the papers you used for the card! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month!

    Monica- Card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete