Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Cricut Summer Love and DCWV Tie Dyed stack

Welcome to my blog today.  I have a really neat Cricut cut that it currently FREE!  This Heart Hand image is from Summer Love.  Paired perfectly with scraps from the DCWV Tie Dyed stack.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the square out of blue tie dyed paper.


Here is the sketch:




Ingredients:
Cricut Summer Love
DCWV Tie Dyed stack
Spellbinders square die
Diana Larson's crinkle ribbon
misc card stock
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:






Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge with this great CAs style card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun. Very retro again and I love the little tie dyed scrap at the bottom. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make, love the retro feel to your creation

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month. I hope to see you create with us again soon
    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete