Friday, March 25, 2022

Creative Memories Power Palette with Sketches in Thyme

Hello and welcome to my monthly contribution to Sketches in Thyme. I have scrapped another page of my adorable niece. I dug up some old Creative Memories papers and accessories to make an easy task of this sketch.


Here is the sketch.




I used a sticker for the title.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Fabulous Power Palette
Creative Memories Custom Cutting System-Circles
white gel pin
sequins

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Sketches in Thyme until the end of the month.

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Talk about one seriously adorable layout! Love that you pulled the pink from her sweet little outfit to use as the main background colour. I am big fan of utilizing clothing in photos for colour inspo myself, too.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete