Saturday, March 5, 2022

Karen Burniston Tiny Gnome Birthday Card

Welcome to my blog, today's card was a birthday card for a friend's dad.  I had a lot of fun creating several different gnomes.  I still have a couple more in my stash.  The others are made with different papers.  I loved the fun dots on this little guy.  I paired him with a simple background accentuating the funky color palette. 


I used the die as a stencil to ink the details of the gnome hair.


I can't wait to do something a little more involved with these little guys.  This card did serve it's purpose and I hope brought a smile.


Ingredients:
Karen Burniston Tiny Gnome die set and word die
Tim Holtz Distress ink Hickory Smoke
misc scrap paper from my stash
black ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Thank you so much for stopping by

Alicia


4 comments:

  1. That Gnome is so cute and the tone on tone background and sentiment are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightfully charming card! Using the die as a stencil is a very clever idea. Thank you for passing it along to us.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, that gnome is awesome! The papers you used on this card are so fun! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, dt member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card design - I am sure your friend's dad absolutely loved it! Thanks so much for celebrating 8 years with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete