Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tim Holtz Wine Sketch with Atlantic Hearts Sketch

Hello and welcome to my latest creation for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I have been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing lately, the image was in my stash.  I already had die cut it in an oval.  I searched my stash of 6x6 papers and found the perfect match in these Basic Grey papers.




Here's the cut pieces before assembly.


One final look from the side.


Ingredients:
Tim Holtz Wine Blueprint stamps (from 2018)
Spellbinders Oval die
Tim Holtz Distress ink
Basic Grey Sultry 6x6 papers
Judikins Diamond Glaze
Karen Burniston Word Set 6 - Summer - Enjoy die
Recollections bling

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:






Play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that is a styley fabulous card! Love the paper and image combo, fantastic. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Sweet Stampin'. Love what you've done. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! We live at the northernmost tip of one of Canada's largest wine regions and my sister has long worked for a leading wine producer, so I am always on the prowl for great viniculture related products to make cards for her and other wine fans in my life. This set fits that bill to a tee!

    Cheers :),
    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete