Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Graphic 45 Alice's Tea Party and Atlantic Hearts Sketch

It's time again for another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  As soon as I saw this sketch I knew the exact banner I wanted to use. These die cut banners are from Karen Burniston.  I also knew I wanted to use my brand new Graphic 45 Alice's Tea Party collection.


Here's the sketch.


I created a cluster using the coordinating Graphic 45 Alice's Tea Party Emphemera pack and Recollections stickers.  


I stamped and embossed the sentiment.  I die cut it with the longest of the Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip dies. I added ivory pearls along the banner.


Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Time for Tea 12 x 12 patterns and solids papers and ephemera assortment
Karen Burniston Border Blends Party dies
Kindred Stamps Time for Tea sentiment stamp
Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip die
Colorbox Surf pigment ink
PSX Silver pearl embossing powder
Recollections lace stickers
pearls

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Don't forget to play along this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.



Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Delightfully lovely greeting! I adore the subtly scalloped bunting across the top.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and sentiment, ditto the bunting too!
    Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely impressive card matching this sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at the Classic Design Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicious design, especially your choice of background paper! Love the tea cup and pot. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for playing along at Ike's World. We hope to see you again in our next challenge, too. Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete