Saturday, December 24, 2022

Brother & Sister Layout with Stick it Down single page sketch

Hello and welcome to today's post.  Every year I scrap pages to add to my in-laws' scrapbook I gifted them.  This time around they need a new album as well.  I created more than a dozen new pages and here is one.  I took these photos from a professional photo session they had of their children. I have no idea where the photos were taken but there were just a few with this old brick house background.  This sketch from Stick it Down was perfect to highlight the one large photo.


Here is the sketch.


The heart flourish was one piece from Zva Creative.


I cut a larger pearl flourish into a few pieces and strategically places it among the EZ Laser die cut.  I added the Recollections pearl bling in the swirls of the die cut.



Ingredients:
Momenta card stock
Park Lane Paperie Prairie Primrose stack 
EZ Laser Design die cut flourish frame
Zva Creative self adhesive pearl
Recollections Bling stickers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment