Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Stampin Up Wreath Builder card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Good morning and welcome to my blog today.  I am showing off my latest cards for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.  I went wild with this sketch.  I recently acquired this used Stampin Up wreath set. I thought it worked great with this sketch.


Here's the sketch.


I used the same Stampin Up paper stack and cut several pieces the size I needed.  It was doubled sided and coordinating. 


Essentially the cards are all the same, I stamped 6-7 partridges and dozens of pears.  They are all the same colors, then I added the die cut wreaths.  I did cut these out of several different greens and gold.


Here's a close up of one of the wreaths.  I found these wood embellishments at Indigo Hippo my favorite creative reuse store.  They were the perfect sentiment for the card.  I tried using a stamp pad to color them but in the end markers were the best option for complete coverage. I am pretty sure I found the paper stack there within the last year as well.



More and more, I can't really decide which one I liked the best.


Lots of dimension in this set. These cards cost .99 cents to mail.  I hope my friends appreciate the work and the cost going into this set.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up Arrange a Wreath stamp set, Wreath Builder die set, Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper mat stack, Pistachio Pudding and Wild Wasabi card stock
Stampin Up Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Cinnamon Cider inks, Ruby Red and Real Red markers
Kaiser Craft Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish Pack:  Jolly Christmas
American Craft metallic green marker
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




(stamps, dies, wood embellishments, and papers-all new to me)




Don't forget to play along with  Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge until Sunday.



Thanks for sticking with me and all my photos today.

Alicia



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath, and definitely a good fit to the sketch! Thank you for sharing at NBUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, hope your friends appreciate the work and love that went into these beautiful wreath cards, Alicia. They are not just cards, they are gifts to be brought out and enjoyed as decorations year-after-year! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS and Happy Holidays Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so pretty! You used that set to its best advantage, and those wood cut sentiments work perfectly! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful set of cards - I'm sure they will be cherished! hanks for joining the The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge, I hope you’ll join us again soon! Wishing you and your loved ones peace and prosperity in the New Year!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty with beautiful wreath! Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the varity within the same color scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are gorgeous! Creative use of the traditional Christmas colors!
    Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creationin the Anything Goes challenge at The Crafter's Cafe

    ReplyDelete