Monday, December 26, 2022

Hapbee Birthday Scrapbook pages with Stick it Down Double Page Sketch

Good morning and welcome to another layout of my niece. This is her first birthday party.  I took these photos.  I loved this sketch because it called for so many photos and I took so many of this event.


Here's the sketch from Stick it Down


Here's a close up of page one.  I purchased this paper stack second hand at a crafty yard sale. I had the giant doilies in my stash.  I also had these Classic Pooh embellishments in my stash for a while.  I had three or four packs, I have used them many times and just love them.


I used my Cricut to cut the title.  I added a Pooh embellishment to the center.  There is a bee as part of the cut underneath.


Here's page two.





Ingredients:
Park Lane Paperie Prairie Primrose stack
K & Co Classic Pooh layered die cut accents
Cricut Title
doily

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:



Have a great day.

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout. I love your photos, and that beehive cake and party theme!!!! SO cute! Your papers are a perfect compliment to your photos, and your embellishments are adorable! Thank you for joining Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars this is bee-autiful! Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout and your photos - she is adorable, and that cake is amazing! Thanks for scrapping along with us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! The yellow gingham background is perfect for your photos! Thanks for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet layout! Love the cute photos and the matching bee themed embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout. Thanks for entering your wonderful creationin the Anything Goes challenge at The Crafter's Cafe

    ReplyDelete