Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Spellbinders Perfect Pie Collection and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge inspiration card.  This time around I am using a new acquisition.  I invested in the Spellbinders Perfect Pie collection.  I believe I was turned onto it by previous Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge entries, I found them to be so cute, I saved the product.  I finally pulled the trigger recently and wanted to create with them as soon as possible.  The scalloped circle in the middle of the sketch just screamed PIE!  


Here's the sketch.


Here's a close up of my die cuts.


Ingredients:
Spellbinders Perfect Pie Sentiments & Fillings stamps
Spellbinders Sky View Pies and Delicious Decorations dies
Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip die
Creative Memories Bountiful 8x8 papers
Versamark embossing ink
The Stamper's Edge Antique Terra Cotta embossing powder
Versamagic Jumbo Java ink
kraft and misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








You can play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday evening.


Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia, Hope all is well with you. What a cute card and that pie is making my mouth water, since I'm such a sweets lover. LOL Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun greetings card :) I love the lattice pie!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete