Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Aftershow Glow layout for Sketches in Thyme

Good day and welcome to my blog.  Today I have a layout for Sketches in Thyme.  I love this photo and thought it would be perfect to highlight on a one photo sketch.  The first pic has a glare but there's clearer photos later in the post.  I also found this really cool paper from The Paper House and wanted to highlight as much as possible.  The foiling on the paper is very cool and I definitely played it up as much as possible. 


Here's this week's sketch.


I also rummaged through my stash for some super cool embellishments.  I found the flowers in my orange embellishment stash box and a few in my purple box, however most of the embellishments come from my silver box also playing on the foil accents of the paper.


The sticker letters are from Creative Memories, so old!


Here's a close up of one cluster.


And another cluster.


This cluster includes a bingo chip, brads, ribbon slide, glitter flowers, silk flowers, felt flowers, gems and metal accents and fiber.



Ingredients:
The Paper House Rock On! paper
Creative Memories Silver Alpha Stickers
embellishments-The Paper Studio irisdescent rocks, Recollections metal studs, misc flowers, brads, fiber and bingo chips
misc card stock

Don't forget to join our challenges on the Sketches in Thyme's Facebook page until the end of the month.  We have a new sketch every week to play along with!

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment