Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Crafter's Companion Everyday Scenes with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Welcome to my blog and my latest inspiration for Atlantic Hearts Challenge.  This sketch so inspired me that I created an entire set of cards utilizing it.  I made this card set as thank you notes for an expectant mother.  


Here is the sketch this week:


  This was an all day crafting session but so much fun made with so much hope and blessing for the baby.  She ended up coming a bit early but all is well.


The details on these clouds are amazing.  I purchased these on a Facebook resale site, what a great find.


Here's all the pink versions.


The Crafter's Companion Everyday paper pad has so many sweet papers.  It was so easy to create all these wonderful cards!



I kept having to change the papers up because there were only a couple of each design.  I love all the different combos.


I tried to be open to using all the colors.  I wanted to use all the rainbow papers in the stack for this set.


Ingredients:
Crafter's Companion Everyday Scenes 8x8 papers
LDRS Creative In a Cloudy Sky dies
Frantic Stamper Accessory Words #3 dies
Spellbinders Phrases Set One-So Sweet dies

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge until Sunday evening.


Thanks for stopping by

Alicia



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card sets. I love the unique colors of the clouds/rainbow cards. Thanks for sharing on the Cut it Up challenge blog.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute! I really like the rainbow papers; so fun! Thanks for playing at Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete