Friday, July 7, 2023

Stampin Up Snowflake Wishes cards

It's time for Christmas in July!  I used a lot of Stampin Up on this project. It turned out to be a pretty card without any designer paper!  I used lots of techniques including heat embossing, an embossing folder, die cutting and layering embellishments.



Ingredients:
Stampin Up Snowflake Wishes stamps, dies, ribbons, gems and papers
Stampin Up Merry Moose stamp sentiment
Stampin Up inks: Blue Brilliant Craft, Misty Moonlight, Pool Party and Not Quite Navy
Stampin Up Winter Snow embossing folder
Judikins Galaxy embossing powder

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:









G=Ribbon/Glitter/Sentiment Main Focus





Thank you so much for reading my post today.
Have a great day!

Alicia


4 comments:

  1. Such a striking card with lots of techniques - loving the embossed vellum. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! I'm in love with those snowflakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a classy card. I love the embossed snowflakes. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple message and peaceful nature of this card. I can just picture the falling snow, which I love! We are so happy to have you share this beautiful card with us over at Christmas BINGO Challenges. We hope you will join us next time too!

    ReplyDelete