Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Stampin Up Papillon Potpourri with Pretty Petals DSP and Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Welcome to my blog today.  I am creating for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I had fun playing around with the Stampin Up butterflies.  I used scrap papers for the banners.


Here's the sketch.


I dropped a few Liquid Pearls in the corner.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up inks:  Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Pacific Point
Stampin Up Pretty Petals DSP 6x6
Stampin Up Papillon Potpourri stamps
Stampin Up Mint Macaron and Old Olive card stock
Ranger Liquid Pearls 
Versamagic Midnight Black chalk ink
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


winner







Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Alicia


3 comments:

  1. What a great sketch to show off these pretty papers and gorgeous butterflies!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and butterflies love the different paper banners-great way to use scraps.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Alicia. Love all the layers. Thank you for playing along on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Hope to see you soon, and good luck. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete