Saturday, June 29, 2024

Fly Over the Rainbow! Kindred Stamps

Welcome!  I could not let this month go by without a rainbow card.  However, this one is a bit on the dark side.  I used some darker paper scraps to create this unique rainbow.  I also added used some Kindred Stamps on the inside.


A peek of the inside.


I thought a darker image was appropriate for the inside.  I created the sentiment by using pieces of the sentiments in the set.



Ingredients:
Sizzix Fold-a-long Rainbow card die
Kindred Stamps Journey Home stamps
Various alcohol markers
Versamark black ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Thank you for stopping by and I hope you had a wonderful Pride Month.

Alicia


2 comments:

  1. WOW, cool design! I love that cheeky flying Monkey hiding inside. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope to see you next month.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...flying monkeys still creep me out, even in card form. LOL! I think he's perfect with your colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete