Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Shining before me like a moonbeam concert layout for Sketches in Thyme

Hello and welcome.  Today I am creating for Sketches in Thyme. I am still working on my Connecticut trip from 2020.  I started with some recent papers I purchased second hand and my Kiwi Lane templates. I thought the sketch called for their wavy templates.  I will also state these are not my photos, they are professional and I left the watermark on the photos.  They were much better photos than I got at this show.  I had front row...well that's a whole story but I ended up on the back row!  So far away but it was 2020, I did NOT care.  I was in my square watching LIVE music!  I was still appreciative.  


Here is the sketch I used. This is the fourth sketch of the month. If you are so inclined there are three more to play along with until the end of the month.


I was listening to this show while creating the layout.  I currently have a free subscription to Nugs.net, here is the LINK to the concert. The show is Warren Haynes and Danny Louis from 10.1.2020.  While reliving the memory I heard a song I have not heard before and pulled the title from the lyrics.  


I will admit a little scrappy secret.  First you must know I purchased these thickers second hand from one my city's two creative reuse stores, Scrap It Up.  The sheets did not contain all the letters but was pretty full and very reasonable priced.  Now, this is a pretty long title and I ended up needing a couple of letter.  I dug way back into one of the oldest tricks I know and performed letter surgery!  Bonus points if you can determine which two letters I manipulated!


Ingredients:
Recollections Constellations 12x12 paper pad
Kiwi Lane Madison Avenue 1 A & B
Tim Holtz Ranger Distress 12x12 paper
Jolee's guitar sticker
Thickers sticker letters
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Don't forget to play along with Sketches in Thyme until the end of the month.

Thanks for checking out my post.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment