Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Scrapbook.com Hello Sunshine for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Today I am playing with my new Scrapbook.com Fruit Slices A2 Decorative die and the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I had fun playing with the fruit dies and background die. I also threw in some inking behind the fruits on the background die.


Here's the sketch.


Close up of my sentiment. I chose to ink the popped up fruit with black to help it pop off the yellow citrus background.


Ingredients:
Tim Holtz Distress Squeezed Lemonade ink
misc card stock and paper

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Don't forget to play along until Sunday at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Thank you for reading today.

Alicia



7 comments:

  1. Love the bright yellow, and great use of fruit for the elements on the sketch. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice this card!!! It puts a lot of joy!!! 🤩🤩🤩
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and colorful!!! Makes me smile and it's perfect for our die cut challenge. Thanks so much for playing with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous, fun card! Lemons are perfect for summer. The black inking on the fruit looks so sophisticated. It reminds me of mascara roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! This is a perfect summer card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhh so perfectly summer!
    Love all the colours and juicy fruits!
    Lemons are my favourite!
    Thanks for breaking out your die cuts to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this "sweet" card! Citrus is so trendy right now. The ink blending behind the lemons is a great idea and your sentiment really pops with the black layer. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete