Sunday, November 5, 2017

Lasting Memories November Guest Designer

Hello, today I am guest designing at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge blog .  I am still working on my wedding album.  I was very pleased with how this layout turned out.  The vellum was a delicate addition for a bridal layout and white sequins were a perfect touch.



Recipe:
twine/thread
sequins
labels
die cuts
solid card stock
vellum



Here you can see the twine I used in the button holes and the sequins.  I like to fill my sequins with a drop of stickles or the like.  



Here's my Spellbinders label framing the title.



I die cut the vellum to let the solid card stock peek through.  



Ingredients:
Bazzill card stock
white and shimmer card stock
embossing folder
vellum
fiber and sequins with pearl accents
Tim Holtz/Sizzix die cut
Cricut Art Nouveau font
Spellbinders label die
Jolee's wedding gown
buttons
lace and twine

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:



For more recipes don't forget to play along at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge blog this month!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely page in your album. I love the way you've used trims as borders. Thanks for sharing this with us at the final challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon! We so appreciate your support and wish you lots of happy creative time with ribbon!

    ReplyDelete