Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Walking in a Winter Winterland and Atlantic Hearts Challenge

Good morning!  I am sharing my inspiration for the latest Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch.  Frankly, I have no ideas where these papers came from, they were 6x6 and just in my stash.  These two prints and no other matching??  If you recognize them let me know below.  That said I am pleased with these prints, sentiment and embellishments.  I think it turned out very nice.  I don't often use red and light blue together.


Here's the sketch:


A close up of my simple sentiment.



Ingredients:
scrap papers and card stock
TPC Studio Winter Blues
Stampin Up Blue Bayou ink and felt snowflakes
Quick Quotes Warm Grey Powderpuff Chalking ink
Recollections snowflake brads

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch this week!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Alicia

1 comment: