Thursday, November 9, 2017

Super Hero Birthday Card

Hello there!  A second post in one day!  I had a chance to use my Cricut this week and play along with Bittenbythebug2 challenge.




Here's a close up of the pop up, it worked so well!  Sometimes I forget I have the scoring tool which is essential to these intricate cards.  I also had to re cut the super hero cape.  I used a decent size card stock but it didn't cut nicely so I substituted a small scrap of photo paper for a nice shiny and clean cut cape.



Ingredients:
Bazzill card stock in Handsome
misc card stock
Close to My Heart Artfully Sent cart

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/2017/11/super-hero-challenge.html until  11/12x

http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2017/11/challenge-317-card-for-child.html until 11/14x


thank so much for stopping by!

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Really cool dimension to this one Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful and unique card. Love the creativity in a pop up card. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at BBTB2. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really love the pop up. It is so exciting to open up the card with a pop up. Nice job! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.


    Hugs, Julie P
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete