Sunday, November 19, 2017

Lasting Memories November Guest Designer with Creative Memories Divine wedding layout

Today is my last post as guest designer for the  Lasting Memories Layout Challenge blog.
The recipes have been so much fun and I have created so many pretty layouts for my wedding album. 


Here's this week

Recipe:
2 photos
2 different alpha fonts for title
4 patterned papers
5 buttons
1 ribbon/trim
4 die cuts
sprinkle with mist

Here are my two different alpha fonts, one button, snippet of the trim and the mist.



My 4 die cuts are 3 flowers and the wedding dress.  I used buttons in the center of the flowers and some larger ones tucked here and there.



My background paper as well as the mats are patterned papers.

Ingredients:
Creative Memories Divine Power Palette
5 buttons
flower trim
Tattered Angels mist
Die cut
Doily
Kiwi Lane Large Bracket template
card stock

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at 

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment