Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Celebrate! Quick Quotes July Club Q Layout

Hello, Alicia with you today, showing off July Club Q and my precious nephew.  I am also sticking with this month's challenge: use red, white and blue.  There were so many neat pieces in this month's kit.  I just had to chalk the stars! I used Capri Blue and Barn Board chalking inks to do the job. 


Quick Quotes pretty much does all the work besides chalking, however, I will provide the steps I used.
  • Ink all edges and the chipboard stars
  • Layer the pre-cut squares centering as you go
  • Adhere 3 large inked stars to 3 small pre-cut squares
  • Crop pictures and create mats (I used an additional sheet of paper)
  • Arrange and adhere photos
  • Arrange and adhere 3 star/square embellishments
  • Adhere banner to bottom white space
  • Add sentiment
  • Randomly adhere remaining stars



Here's a close up of my inked star on the square.  How cute is that?  Quick Quotes creates some fantastic kits that are super easy to use.




I used my Canon printer to print these vibrant photos.  One of my favorite qualities of the Canon inks is how fast they dry.  I can print and cut within minutes without a problem.


Quick Quotes products:
Powderpuff chalking inks:  Capri Blue and Barn Board

Canon Products:

other products:
rub-on sentiment

Thank you for stopping by.  Don't forget to play along with this month's Quick Quotes challenge open until 7/25.

No comments:

Post a Comment