Monday, July 16, 2018

Those shoes...wedding layout with Let's Get Sketchy

I am continuing to work on my wedding album.  I was delighted with my creativity on the day I created this one.  I also created the its a guy thing layout on that same day.  I love both of these layouts.  It helps to be inspired by great sketches.  Yes, I got the title from the Eagles song.


Here's the sketch I used.


I am in love with the details.  Especially, the silver foil paper in the back with the tiny white flowers.  I have literally had that scrap of paper for 25 years.  I used a bit of it for paper beads in the 90's.  I just thought it was the prettiest and someday I would find another use for it. Finally, it will be remembered forever here in my wedding album.  The perfect spot! 


All this silver and grey match my silver shoes which of course by this time were killing my feet as well as sinking into the moist ground.  My dress was long enough to cover my feet in the photos so it is not noticeable.


Lots of bling just like my shoes.  They have a brooch looking embellishment on them.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Divine paper and circle cutter
Little Yellow Bicycle die cut paper
Stampin Up fancy corner punch
K & Co glitter letters
Mrs. Grossman sticker letters (yes, I believe these are older than my child)
Magic Mesh
various silver metallic papers including DCWV
Smooch Silver spray ink
Prima flowers 
various embellishments including DCWV wedding ribbon
bling

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




My wedding was only 5 years ago, but I still consider it a glory~ous day!





Thanks for stopping by 

Alicia

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant page. Thanks for linking up at Bimini Moose Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done! Your album will be terrific! Thanks for joining us for the July challenge @ LGS! (followed!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty layout with lots of lovely extras!

    I had sent you an email a few days ago, but haven't heard back from you. I wanted to make sure that your blog candy package had arrived. Please let me know if it hasn't, and I will see what I can do to help track it down. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!I love all that bling you included! :) Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful monochromatic page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how pretty and sparkly your layout is! Haha - I definitely have some products older than my child, probably some older than my marriage too! LOL. Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Alicia, so original! I love the photo of your shoes kicked off in the grass and all the gorgeous bling! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love the monochromatic silver page, woohoo. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your page and take on the sketch. Thank you for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout....love all the bling...just like your shoes! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! ! ! Very cool work ☆ Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! It's awesome that you were able to use paper that you've had in your stash for 25 years! Those shoes are fabulous too!Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout! Love the monochromatic color. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete