Friday, July 27, 2018

Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess: Walmart Bride layout

Back again with another layout.  This one is the very last page in my wedding album.  The wedding was over and we were on our way to the airport.  I could not for the life of me get all those pins and tiara out of my hair (over 100 bobby pins were used).  So I had to spend the rest of the day in my veil including this trip to Walmart to get last minute supplies.



Here's the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme.  I reversed the side of the photos and added a journal block.  This picture really deserved the story behind it.


This layout is a little different and not as fancy or formal as the rest of my album but the Graphic 45 still gives the "Walmart" page a little class.



To add a bit of distress and interest to the layout I stenciled with chalking ink prior to layering the papers and photos.



I just had to add a journal block on this page. 



The Graphic 45 embellishments included in the paper pad were perfect.  Better yet, I scored this paper pad with only one sheet cut at the thrift store!!! Woo hoo!



Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess paper pad
Creative Memories sticker letters
Heidi Swapp stencil
Quick Quotes Sandy Shore Powderpuff Chalking ink
brads and washi tape
7 Gypsy products


I would like to enter this layout in the following challenges:

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/07/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-july.html until 7/31x

http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/ until 7/31

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. LOL, I remember all of those Bobby pins too! Great page, love that background paper! You’ve made a beautiful wedding album, I’ve enjoyed seeing all of the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great layout. I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love it! Great layout and those are the moments I love to scrap the most. Love your take on it all. Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

    ReplyDelete