Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Creative Memories Enchanted with Freaky Fast Formula


Chugging along on my wedding album.  For this layout I used the Creative Memories Enchanted Power Palette and July's Freaky Fast Formula from The ScrapRoom.  Since one piece of the formula was a 10x12 and another was 2x12 I figured I would not show the base so I just used a white piece of card stock.  After playing around with the pieces, I used them exactly as I had first envisioned.


Here are all the pieces cut.  I really like working with matching double sided papers for these formulas.  I can always come up with something good when they are double sided.


My 1/2"x 12 piece covers the joint of the 2x12 and 10x12 piece and the circle is tucked behind the flowers. The flowers and the title are all part of the Enchanted Power palette.  I created the opposite page over 2 years ago, HERE it is if you want to check it out.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Enchanted Power palette
Quick Quotes chalking ink
bling


I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thank you for popping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment