Sunday, July 8, 2018

Creative Memories Enchanted layout with sketch from Rochelle Spears

Another day, another layout from last week.  The companion page is titled Family.  I have a link below if you are interested.  I was able to use up a lot of scraps from this collection.  The only 12x12 sheet I used was the background piece.  




Here's the sketch I used.  The twist is to use striped paper.  Luckily, striped paper was part of this collection.  I replaced the banner with some flourish bling.


This layout is a companion of another I did a while ago, you can find it here.  I can't believe I created that page almost 3 years ago!  I gotta get this album completed.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Enchanted collection
Bling swirls
Gunmetal pearls
Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions chalking ink


1 comment:

  1. So Pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete