Monday, July 30, 2018

It had to be you...Creative Memories Reminisce wedding layout

Welcome to my blog today.  Guess what I have to show you today?  Another wedding layout.  I am getting closer to completing this album by the day!  I used the Creative Memories Reminisce power palette on many pages because the colors work so well with the stained glass in the wedding venue.  I used manual and electronic die cuts on this one.  Great shot of my hubby watching me walk down the aisle.


Here's the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme.  I turned it 90 degrees.

 A close up of my cuts:


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Reminisce Power palette
Cricut cuts from Creative Memories Reminisce Accents and Divine Wedding carts
Creative Memories Border Maker system
Stampin Up buttons
Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Amazing paper choices and I love your punched edges! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete