Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Rockstar! Creative Memories Reminisce layout

This one is a really simple layout.  I just love the photo of my husband, knowing my sister is the photographer makes it all the cuter.  He is picky about his photo being taken but this was wedding day...he had to be completely available but I am sure by this point he was tired of the photos.


I cut a bunch of scraps from this paper collection with my concentric star dies.




I used my Cricut to cut the title from another scrap piece.


To jazz it up a little I flung spots of Heidi Swapp Color Shine on top of the pieces.  


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Reminisce power palette
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Bronze
Cricut title from Rock Princess
Our Daily Bread Designs Double stitched star dies
sketch from pinterest




I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/2018/07/ch-378-lots-of-layers.html until 7/24x


thanks so much for checking out my post!

Alicia

10 comments:

  1. Love your concentric stars. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Love the sketch and the layers! Perfect font for the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, fun. I love how memories of the moment surrounding a photo opp add to the love for certain photos. Love how you scrapped it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite past times is flinging Heidi Swapp Color Shine!...lol! #truth! Love this... great layout! And thanks so much for stopping by my place too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun page about a happy day and the stars are the perfect embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous layout!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun photo and cool page! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sketch . . . fabulous layout!! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of colour, and I love the stars. Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete