Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Enjoy Life...stenciling with Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks

Hello, Alicia with you today,  I am attempting to finish my wedding album before my five year anniversary.  I have been scrapping at a mad pace.  Here I have used the new Spring Showers 102 paper as the background.  I added scraps of 49 Shades of Grey papers to create a simple but elegant layout.




The key to the elegant aspect is the delicate stenciling on the background paper with Midnight Confessions Powderpuff Chalking ink.   I did not ink generously as I usually do but sparingly to give a really light distressed print.


Here is another look at my focal points.  The photo is a 5x7 and the strips are twelve inches long.  I added a strip of silver fiber to the edge of the paper to dress it up.  The silver also accented the silver beading along the edge of the flowers. Finally, I sprinkled some pearls throughout the layout.



Quick Quotes products used:



other products:

Stencil:  Tim Holtz
Flowers:  Prima
Pearls and Fiber:  Recollections
Template:  Kiwi Lane Madison Avenue 3A


Thank you so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment