Thursday, May 28, 2020

Creative Memories Bountiful Card with Sketch N Scrap card sketch

I have always loved this paper.  It was a seasonal 8x8 pack from Creative Memories so long ago.  Being a consultant I am sure I had to order a 6 pack or something like that.  I am sure I sold some/gifted some whatever the deal was but I know I kept at least two packs.  I ran out a year or so ago and I think I mostly used it for cards as I primarily create 8x8's for gifts and I have to love you a lot to make one.  Anywho...I found a pack at a thrift store for $1!!! wooohoo, more cards from these wonderful papers.  It is a fall pack but I don't think the blue/browns are that seasonal.  The other half of the papers are greens, golds and browns with leaves. These have flourishes...very universal.  


Here is the sketch I used.


I used the CM printed paper for the background, sentiment strip and the horse and butterfly die cut.  There were several coordinating prints from which to chose.  I punched the scallop from a glitter scrap.  I inked up the wood embellishment with the QQ inks.  Finally, I grabbed a CM sticker from the Farm and Ranch set.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Bountiful 8x8 paper pack
Creative Memories sticker
Cricut horse die cut
Stampin Up Bitty Butterfly and 7/8" scallop punch
Stampin Up Dragonfly Dreams sentiment
A Muse French Roast ink
Judikins clear detail embossing powder
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks in Mocha Moma and Baby Blue
wood embellishment, glitter paper and doily

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams set is at least 2 years old
circles-embossing-pattern paper
RRCB 135

blue-kraft-butterflyx

Geen fotobeschrijving beschikbaar.



Thank you for reading my post today.

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. Alicia - what a gorgeous card! Glad you found the paper again,,, it is VERY pretty, indeed! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a great feeling when you find just what you wanted and then it's on special as well! Such lovely paper - golds and browns are, as you say, universal. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that kraft doily - and yes, neutrals are always in season! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, neutrals used at their best. I love the rich feel of your card. And how lovely to have found your paper again. Thanks for joining us this time at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always a bonus when you find something like your papers they look pretty and they have made a lovely card thanks for joining us on creative knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for playing at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your papers and the kraft doily go so nicely together, I think your card is so beautiful and so unique. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful paper and great interpretation of the sketch... stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete